Saturday, December 13, 2008

Rylee's Christmas Photo's

Kasey and I had the girls pictures taken the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It is so much more fun now to have pictures taken now that I have a sister to go with that has a child too. The photographer thought that Rylee and Taylor were sisters (which seems to always be the case). Later when we were deciding which pictures we wanted, we explained that they were cousins. Kasey and I talked about it later and wondered if while she was taking the pictures if she thought we were a gay couple or who she thought was the mother of both the girls. Wow, sure is crazy to be thought of as a gay couple with your sister when we always have thought we looked a lot a like. Anyway, if you look in the corner of this blog you will see a slide show which will show a few of the pictures of our beautiful girls (spoiled rotten). Don't worry we will be sending out pictures to all of our friends and family soon. Love ya all. Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Yay! Kim I'm so excited that you started a blog! The pictures that you have on her are really cute and look at you with your slideshow!

FINSUP said...

What cute pics! I don't think I even knew that Kasey had a little girl.

kalani said...

Wow! What great pics. It's great to finally see some recent pics. I'll have to get myself organised and get my own up and running. Nana & Papa must be proud! Love to all.